Categories: Budget Diva, Day Tripping, Diva-Colored Glasses, Diva-liscious, Featured, Mommy Diva, Not-so-Vanilla Diva, Travel Videos, Where Few Divas Dare To Tread, World Festivals Diva
- 4 (6-ounce) Yellowfin tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 small bulb)
- Sprinkle tuna steaks with 1 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet with onions and spices over medium-high heat. Add tuna steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil, and juice in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula and fennel; toss well. Place about 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 tuna steak.